In connection with the entry into force of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as: GDPR) as of 25 May 2018 we inform you as below:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is:
Remontowa LNG Systems Sp. z o.o.
Sobieskiego Street 42, 84 – 230 Rumia
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performance of statutory tasks – under Art. 6 section 1 letter c of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and under Art. 9 section 1 letter g of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
3. The recipients of your personal data will only be entities authorised to obtain personal data under the law;
4. Your personal data will be kept for the time specified by law as well as other legal regulations resulting from the performance of tasks by the Data Controller;
5. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
– request access to personal data regarding data subject,
– rectification of personal data,
– request erasure of personal data,
– request limitation of processing,
– raise objection against processing,
– data portability,
– file a complaint to the supervisory authority i.e. General Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data
6. Providing personal data to the extent required by law is mandatory;